Join us for this Free Educational Seminar & Networking Event:
542 Route 9
Fishkill, NY 12524
Phone: (845) 896-6281
March 19, 2015
8:15am – 11:00am
Why You Should Go
Attendees will gain valuable information about the advantages of precast concrete bridge construction that includes:
- How a bridge or overpass installation can be done quickly and efficiently to reduce rerouting traffic and prolonged use of manpower
- How to economically meet a project’s aesthetic and durability requirements.
- How local governments and land owners can afford to replace worn bridge infrastructures.
- How to competitively provide a long-term bridge solution requiring virtually no maintenance.
- How flexibility in precast components, sizes and shapes reduces difficulty of cast-in-place structures.
- How choosing precast can add LEED credits to a project.
A Local Event Addressing Local Concerns
Bridges and over passes throughout the northeast are in need of repair, replacement and possible relocation in most of the regions we know well: New York Metro, Hudson Valley, Catskills, Adirondack Park, Utica, Binghamton, etc. Together we’ll meet, discuss, educate and discover the best precast approaches to resolve the multifaceted bridge concerns.
The Diversity of the Audience Will Include:
- Local Engineers
- Landscape Architects
- Municipal Workers
- Government Officials
Do you want to learn more about the event? CLICK HERE to download the brochure